Tailor made private group holidays for any special occasion or for special interest groups. From walking holidays in La Rioja to riding in Argentina, skiing in Chile and sailing the Galapagos. Pura has created private group holidays for birthdays, anniversaries, charities, stags, hens, groups of friends and societies such as walking, photography, wine and birdwatching.
Private Group holidays
Private group holidays delivered by experts in the stunning mountain surroundings of Spain and Latin America.
Enjoy an active, comfortable and responsible holiday with
your family, friends, club or charity.
Tell us what you want and we will use our expertise and contacts to tailor a private group holiday proposal.
Private group travel with Pura Aventura delivers limitless flexibility, great quality and value for money.
To discuss your private group holiday, please call us on 01273 676712 between 9am and 6.30pm weekdays.
Our recent private group holidays have included:
- A photography club of 10 travelling to Andalucia to walk and photograph the landscapes.
- An active (and civilised) stag do to the Picos de Europa in April for a group of 12 friends.
- A 50th birthday ride across the plains of Argentina for 11 friends and family.
- A combination of skiing and desert adventure in Chile for an adult family of eight. The holiday included the most spectacular marriage proposal which involved Portillo ski resort, Tio Bob’s restaurant opening at night, a piste basher cum taxi and a star filled Andean night…
- A group of 10 friends travelling together as they made their way around Peru and the Galapagos Islands. With everyone doing subtly different holidays this involved a great deal of careful planning and management on our part.
- A privately organised charity trek across the Picos mountains for a small UK based healthcare charity for 14 people.
- A ski holiday in the Pyrenees for an extended family of 20 over the course of half term.
- A private guided birdwatching trip to Ecuador led by a local expert ornithologist.